If a screened tenant placed by PMI绿色国家 ever has to be evicted, 我们负责驱逐程序, including the costs or fees associated with eviction, 最高2美元,000.
We understand how frustrating it is when a tenant violates their lease agreement and the financial implications for property owners. It’s an unfortunate fact that some tenancies end in eviction. 与PMI绿色国家合作’s 驱逐 Guarantee, you don’t have to worry about the costs of eviction because when you subscribe to our 驱逐 Protection Plan, we not only handle the eviction process but we cover the legal costs or fees associated with the eviction, 最高2000元.
- Owner must subscribe to our 驱逐 Protection Plan in the Management Agreement.
- New tenants with leases signed after the Management Agreement is in place are immediately covered.
- Existing tenants with leases signed prior to Management Agreement are covered after seven months.
- The Program does not cover lost rent, move-out costs, or property damage.
- The Program does not cover the Owner for the Tenant’s Attorney fees, 法院罚款, 损害赔偿, 或惩罚.
- The 驱逐 Protection plan must be specifically subscribed to in your current pg电子游戏下载app Agreement.
*This is a summary of the terms of the 驱逐 Protection Plan. See your management agreement for exact terms.
If, 出于某种原因, you are not completely happy with our services and want to leave us, you may cancel your property management agreement without penalty with 30 days notice.
The notice period allows for a smooth and professional transition for the tenant, wrap-up of any outstanding maintenance items and invoices, and assignment of the lease and security deposit funds properly to you so we transfer a happy tenant.
Our conditions for the 幸福 Guarantee
- A 30-day notice is provided by the property owner, which allows us time to resolve any outstanding service issues and prepare accounts and files for transfer.
- All outstanding invoices have been paid to vendors.
- We want the cancellation process to go smoothly for you and your tenant.
Most property owners are unaware of the benefits of having a pet-friendly property and that their real estate investment can become more valuable when tenants are permitted to bring pets.
更多优质申请者: 超过70%的租客是宠物主人. Opening up your rental to most of the market significantly raises the number of applicants for a property.
更长的租用期: Renters with pets have longer tenancy periods, meaning less turnover and fewer related owner expenses.
快乐的租户: Studies have shown that owning a pet can improve happiness, well-being, and health.
租金增加: A property that allows pets rents at a higher cost. Not only does making your property pet-friendly increase the profitability of your investment, but you will likely end up with happier tenants overall, which makes life better for everyone.
你发工资我们才发工资. 与PMI绿色国家合作, 你会有平静的心情, knowing that we are working hard for you, and you will not need to pay us until you get results.
pg电子游戏下载app服务: 这是正确的. You don’t pay us anything until we produce results for you. 在PMI绿色国家, we don’t collect management service fees until a renter is moved in and rent is collected. We do all of the heavy lifting—market your home, 安排放映, 屏幕上的申请人, 起草租约, and facilitate tenant move-in – all before being paid a dime.
租赁服务: If we are leasing your property for you, 我们预先做了所有的工作, and you don’t pay us until you get a qualified tenant and they move into your property. That means we aggressively market and show your property, 筛选租户, 处理所有文书工作, 并进行一次入住检查, 在我们得到任何报酬之前.
PMI绿色国家 Transparency Disclosure – *The only exception is in cases of an owner’s contribution to pay for vendors to get a home “rent ready” in advance.
You should never have to pay twice for us to find a new tenant for your property. Our leasing guarantee states that we will find a new tenant for free if a tenant does not fulfill at least nine months of a lease term.
The conditions for our 租赁 Guarantee:
- 我们一定安排了房客. This guarantee does not cover tenants we’ve taken over or inherited.
- The guarantee does not cover tenants who must break a lease due to military orders, 军事转移, 或任何其他合法的租赁取消.
- The guarantee does not cover tenants who have abided by the lease terms by paying appropriate lease-breaking fees.